Offered at $1,649,000
Sophisticated two story luxury condo in San Francisco’s sought after Inner Mission neighborhood. This home has recently been updated to accommodate today’s lifestyle. The main level boasts a desirable open and inviting floor plan, a wall of windows that let in ample natural light, and newly installed wide plank oak floors. A spacious kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Viking appliances, freshly resurfaced cabinets, and polished Carrera marble. The focal point of the kitchen is the large center island that opens to a sunny West facing patio. A combined living and dining area is perfect for entertaining a crowd. Close the Hunter Douglass black out shades, turn up the built-in speakers and enjoy a movie night, or keep them open and experience the glorious San Francisco sunsets over Twin Peaks. Work from home or need some privacy? There is a sizeable office/den (formerly the 3rd bedroom) on the main level with a custom sliding barn door. A generous updated half bath and entryway closet complete this level.
The stairwell has been upgraded with stainless steel railings and a beautiful modern light fixture. The second level has two sizeable bedrooms. The master has a private deck with exceptional views of Twin Peaks and Sutro Tower. The master bath has a walk in closet, stackable washer/dryer, and spacious walk-in shower. Outside the bathroom is a custom built shoe closet with pull out shelves. The second bedroom has an en-suite bath with large soaking tub. All closets have been upgraded with organizers. There is new wool carpet throughout the second level. Additional features include new tile floors and handmade Fireclay glass tiles as well as new light fixtures in master bath and powder room.
TWO side-by-side assigned parking spaces plus deeded storage complete this stylish city home. The beautifully maintained common areas include an elegant two story lobby, and lush courtyard with lounge area, barbeque, fire pit and zen fountain. Union SF was constructed in 2009 and has become one of the premier buildings in the area. The HOA is well funded and professionally managed.
Situated in the highly coveted sun belt of the city and just steps from some of the best restaurants, entertainment, and recreation the city has to offer. 97 Walkscore and 99 Bikescore, and easily accessible to tech shuttle stops, local transit and the freeways leading to Silicon Valley. A truly unbeatable location.
• Modern open floorplan
• 3 bedrooms (downstairs bedroom converted to den by current owner)
• 2.5 bathrooms
• 1,643 square feet per public records
• Wide plank walnut floors throughout first floor
• Premium Viking appliances, Carerra marble countertops and movable island
• Custom built shoe organizer and closet systems
• Recessed speakers in living room
• Handmade glass tiles in bathroom
• Front-loading energy efficient washer and dryer
• New carpet on stairs and second level
• Newly painted cabinets
• Two private decks with city views
• 2-car parking
• On site secured storage unit
• HOA dues $567.24/month
• Elegantly appointed lobby
• Lushly landscaped zen garden courtyard with gas grill, fire pit and fountain
• Secured access entry and garage
• Professionally managed HOA
• Onsite building engineer
• Laundry Locker on-site